Friday, January 30, 2009

Catching up on DVD's

I continue to be thankful that I have my electricity which means I have HEAT! I am also thankful to have my Internet up and running after being pretty sporadic yesterday. However, the only thing I still do not have is cable. Therefore, I've been catching up on watching DVD's.

I've mentioned before that I'm not much of a movie fan, but I do have 2 seasons of one of my favorite shows on DVD. I have always been a huge fan of The Waltons. Many who know me know that I am more of a fan of the older TV shows and I love The Waltons and their family dynamic and how they lived. I miss my DVR capability that I have with my cable from Insight. How did we ever live a few years ago when we only had recording capabilities with a VHS tape and having to program a VCR!!

Just another example of how far technology has come and how we have grown to rely on it!




Keep safe and warm!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment