Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Things

This has been going around for a few weeks now on Facebook. It has been really fun reading all my friends lists. I thought since my blog is still pretty new that my list that I posted on Facebook a couple weeks ago would be appropriate to put here in my blog. So here goes:

25 Things About Susan:

1. I am the baby of my family. I have a sister who is 12 years older than me.
2. I am single.
3. I have always loved TV.
4. I love classic TV re-runs.
5. I like playing games (board games, trivia games, etc.)
6. My first job was at Hardee's in Leitchfield.
7. I was married for almost 2 years.
8. My ex-husband was in the Army.
9. When I was married we lived in Oklahoma where he was stationed.
10. I'm almost finished with my Rank I, which means I'm almost done "going to school" for now.
11. I have several "great" nieces and nephews meaning my niece has children.
12. I enjoy doing laundry.
13. I hate cleaning house.
14. I can play piano a little.. by note on the right hand and following the chords written above the staff on the left hand.
15. I'm not a huge movie fan. More TV!
16. I love the sport of gymnastics.
17. I worked at JC Penney at the end of college while I was looking for teaching jobs.
18. When I worked at JC Penney I worked in the Home department. I sold curtains and bedding and bath towels. Imagine me advising you on color combinations!! LOL
19. In college, I worked in the department office of Industrial Technology at WKU.
20. My interest in technology kind of developed by chance. My ex-husband worked in it in the Army and then I ended up getting the library job here and learned a lot really, really fast!
21. My favorite color is Yellow.
22. I'm going to Washington, D.C. this summer for a conference.
23. I went to San Antonio last summer for a conference.
24. Yes, I've been a librarian and I do love to read, but I'm not a fiction fan.
25. Some of my favorite types of TV show are biographical shows and documentaries.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment