Friday, February 6, 2009

Ahhh, Sun and Heat and the Weekend!

It is Friday after a 4 day school week since returning to work from the ice storm. Life is gradually getting back to normal here in this part of Kentucky. There are still a few people without electricity including my sister and her husband. I do hope all of these people get turned on very soon, hopefully before the end of the weekend.

It has been nice to get back to work this week after missing 5 days. It's been what we call, though, a long short week. These long short weeks end up feeling longer than a typical 5 day week. It's a psychological thing I guess!

I enjoyed a trip to Target this afternoon to buy a baby shower gift. I am looking forward to being able to see and get together with some old friends at a baby shower tomorrow. Being single I welcome these opportunities to gather with friends; unfortunately they don't happen often enough for various reasons. Time being the culprit for us all, I'm sure.

Enjoy this warm weekend and take some time to relax!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment