Monday, February 2, 2009

Ready to go Back to the Routine!

Well I'm in the evening of our 5th school day off from the ice storm. We were off Tuesday-Friday of last week and now here on Monday. We are being told we are going back tomorrow, but on the other hand the meteorologists are telling us that there is a chance of snow. We will hope and pray that snow stays away. We aren't even completely rid of what we had. Like I said previously I was all about the snow last Tuesday but not ICE and 5 days out of school.

Oh well, things happen and it will be nice to finally be back to the routine. Yes, we'll all be ready for a day off again soon, but we need to get back in school and get the routine and consistency going again for ourselves as well as the students.

I was productive today. I got my taxes done on Turbo Tax online and that turned out nicely with good little refund coming.

As we return to work, I hope to have some more exciting things to add to the blog. After being home for so long, I'm running out of things to write about.

Hope your Monday evening is great!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment