Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pilates

Good evening readers! As you know, I've been trying to stay up with my exercising. I haven't been to Curves in over a week...Shame on me, I know. Work has been a little crazy busy. I've been trying to do some at home in the evening, though.


I was at one of the schools today, that I go to pretty often to do technology lessons and trainings, and they have a twice a week or so exercise group of a few teachers and staff. I decided to join them after school today and they were going through a Pilates tape and using the huge, bouncy balls. Boy, am I sore in the tummy, not to mention the bottom!! LOL. If I feel like this now, what is it going to be like when I try to roll out of bed in the morning? I needed the good workout, though, as I have never tried much of the Pilates stuff before. I have mostly been a step aerobics or Curves girl.

My goal is to get back into Curves next week, but will visit my Pilates pals when I can also!

Have a wonderful evening!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment