Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol

I guess I haven't covered this yet in any of my blogs, but for those of you who do not know me well will soon find out that I am a huge American Idol Fan. I don't watch many current TV shows, I'm more of a classic TV sitcom person, but I tune in as faithfully as possible to American Idol!

So tonight was the premiere of Season 8 and they were doing auditions in Phoenix. My favorites of the night were the last 2 shown. The one guy's name was Alex. He had a nice voice but was kind of geeky looking, but hey so was Clay Aiken. The last guy's name was Scott McIntyre and he was almost 100% blind. He mentioned he had a bit of tunnel vision which could be compared to looking through a straw. However, he has made the most out of his life by learning piano, ball room dancing, and entering college at 14 and finishing soon thereafter! I would love to see him go far in the competition.

So here we go, American Idol Season 8, and they even came to Louisville for auditions this year!!

Have a great evening!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment