Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've Rejoined Society..mostly...

Hello everyone! What a winter weather mess we have had here in Kentucky. We got hit hard here in Bullitt County and all parts throughout! My family in Grayson County is still in the dark with no phone service.



I lived without power from sometime in the middle of the night Tuesday until about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday evening. Needless to say I was getting quite cold! I think that's the longest stretch I've ever had to go without power. God bless everyone who is still without. After the electricity was back on, my Internet was down all day today and I still have no cable. But at least I have HEAT!! I got caught up on my house cleaning and laundry today without the TV and internet to distract me.



Keep all the families in your prayers that are here in the Louisville area as well as the Leitchfield and Grayson County area and all over Kentucky who are still waiting for their electric to be restored.



On Monday night all of my work friends and I were waiting eagerly for ONE snow day or maybe even 2, but not 4!! Hopefully this icy mess gets cleaned up soon and temperatures will be on the rise. The picture below is the view outside of the window of my condo on Wednesay.




I'm ready for spring!


Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment