Monday, January 26, 2009

Time for Some Snow

Are you ready for this? Well the forecast has talked about it for a few days now. A winter storm warning is supposed to be going into effect for this area around 10 p.m. tonight. The hype has commenced and I am now "officially" hyped up for at least one and maybe 2 days off from work.

I'm not normally one for a lot of snow days so that we don't have to make a lot up at the end, but I'm ready for these days off. January sure does turn into a long month. So, if that snow doesn't come I know a lot of teachers, including this one, who will be very disappointed!! Probably even more disappointed than the students. We've got the day off mindset and the snow better start falling.
Have a good week, and thanks for joining in my snow prayer!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment