Sunday, March 1, 2009

Whew!! Whirlwind!

Wow, it's been ten days since I've blogged, and I was doing so well at keeping up. February was another busy month as I'm sure it was for all of you readers out there. I am glad to be back here on the blog to catch up a bit.

At work we have been busy working on the renewal of our grant that funds a part of our salary. That is due toward the middle of March. Other things at work have been good, but just very busy working with teachers and students as I train them on technology. We even made a video in February to present to the Board of Education. I hope to have a copy of that to post here in the future. Yesterday I moderated quick recall matches for one of our district Governor's Cup meets.

I hope to get back on my exercise plan soon as that has, unfortunately, de-railed with the busy-ness of work. My goal, also, is to get back into keeping this blog up to date!

Enjoy and have a great Sunday afternoon!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment